For Our Community:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, face coverings are required while indoors. (Required by Emergency Ordinance of Leon County Government)
- Curbside pickup is available during our normal business hours.
Safety at Tasty Pastry Bakery
At Tasty Pastry, health and safety is always a top priority. To ensure the well-being of our customers, employees and community, we have retrained our staff on and implemented the following procedures:
In our store:
- We use CDC and EPA-approved sanitizing solution and wipes on counter tops, door handles, rest room fixtures, and payment processing screens between customers.
- All pans and utensils that hold or contain food products are sanitized with multi-quaternary sanitizing solution, which is recommended for all food contact surfaces in a foodservice environment.
For our staff:
- Our staff has been re-trained to ensure they implement proper hand washing between guests, and between handling money and food items. Bare hands never touch product: we use tissues or gloved hands on all bakery items.
- Employees receive their paychecks through direct deposit, ensuring they will receive payment even if they are sick while also reducing the number of unnecessary trips to the bakery.
- Our staff has been instructed to monitor their health and not come to work if they feel sick, especially if they have a fever. Anyone reporting for work ill, will be immediately sent home.
For questions or concerns, please call us at 850-893-3752 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies and procedures if the CDC guidelines are changed. We appreciate your support and hope you remain healthy!